Get ahead of your competition next season
Learn how to win more, play better, and recovery faster with on-demand yoga, breathwork, and meditation!
We recorded this webinar specifically for volleyball coaches and club directors. You will learn:
- What the benefits of yoga for volleyball athletes are
- Why you need to incorporate yoga modalities into your training
- How to increase performance and prevent injury potential
- When to incorporate recovery to best fit your schedule
Make the next season the best yet by incorporating recovery.
Take the first step by getting a quote on team pricing. Discounts available!
Recover like the pros!
As an official partner of Athletes Unlimited, we provide on-demand recovery to the professional volleyball athletes.
Each athlete has their own login so they can fit recovery into their busy schedules.
Signing up your team/club for YAX Online will allow your athletes to recover like the pros!
Recovery methods on YAX Online
Gain flexibility, increase range of motion, and calm the nervous system with a series of postures, stretches, and movements.
Improve respiratory muscle function, increase lung capacity, and control emotions with specific breathing techniques.
Cultivate a resilient mindset, identify distractions, and improve focus when needed most (during games and times of high performance).
SMR (Self-Myofascial Release)
Increase range of motion by alleviating myofascial trigger points and areas of hyper-irritability located within a band of muscle.
Jump Training Program
Athletes can achieve vertical goals faster with our on-demand Jump Training Program!
It includes four phases (pre-season, in-season, post-season, and off-season). Each phase includes 13 videos of 30-minute plyometric workouts at the power level.
- A variety of sport-specific jumping efforts
- Maximal sprints, both accelerating and maximal velocity in nature
- Speed endurance sprints of 40-80 meters for one leg jumpers
- Overloaded versions of jumping and sprinting
- General strength and fitness training
The program can be added on to your YAX Online membership for an additional cost.