Refunds for Purchases
Class Packs and Memberships
Class Packs and Memberships cannot be refunded or returned, extended, suspended, exchanged or transferred between persons. We will reinstate expired classes with the purchase of any class pack or membership package.
Terms: After all 3, 6 and 12 month(s) memberships, your contract will automatically renew to another 3, 6 or 12 month(s) membership unless you cancel your contract. A 30 day written notice is required for all Auto Renew Membership terminations. We cannot guarantee cancellations or refunds of subsequent payments if a termination request is made less than 30 days before your scheduled payment date. Please send all written cancellation requests to email@example.com. Please note that all class pack and membership purchases at Yoga Athletex are non-refundable.
Products purchased in the store are final sale only. We do not issue refunds. There are no returns or exchanges.
Gift Cards and Gift Certificates
Gift Cards and Gift Certificates are non-refundable and non-returnable and can not be transferred between persons. If purchased for a specific pass, they can not be used as cash.
Deposit for Teacher Training Programs
Teacher training deposits are non-refundable. Please refer to the refund policy for your particular teacher training in the syllabus and/or enrollment agreement.
Class Registrations and Cancellations
- Class Registrations and Cancellations are done ONLINE ONLY. Classes are available for pre-registration via website or MindBody Connect App.* Please log onto your account and cancel from there.
- If you cancel 2 hours or less before class begins, it’s considered a late cancellation. Starting January 1, 2018, for all early morning classes if you do not cancel your reservation before the 2 hour window, you will be charged a $5 late cancellation fee.
- We can not guarantee that we will receive or process your cancellation if you mention it to someone in passing, via phone call or email. That is why we request that class reservations and cancellations be done online.
- If you reserve your spot but arrive late and class is full, you will be asked to come back to a different class.
Playshops and Events
- You may receive a full refund if you cancel your playshop/event registration 30 days or more before the event via email.
- If cancellation request via email is less than 30 days and more than 4 days prior to the event, you may receive studio credit towards any studio purchase.
- If we announce an event as “SOLD OUT” or “FULL” at the studio or online, no credit will be given after announcement as you have taken a spot that could have been purchased by another student. Credit will be given if your spot is taken by a paying client.
- No Refunds or Credits if canceled 3 days before the event.
- Playshop and event refunds are subject to a 20% administration fee.