February 23, 2019
Group Fitness / Yoga Instructor
Are you a fitness or yoga instructor looking for a unique organization and team to work with? Do you enjoy serving in the spotlight? Are you passionate about movement and teaching? Do you love cleaning equipment after a sweaty class? If you answered yes to all of these (except the cleaning one—we hate that), we’d like to talk to you. We’re looking for a confident, professional and experienced instructor to join our Coaching Team. We’re growing like crazy, and we’re looking for someone who can jump into a system quickly while contributing their own magic touch. We have a number of exceptional coaches who reach hundreds of people each year with the message of ACCOMPLISHMENT. Help us continue spreading that message. Join our crusade to change lives forever!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Broad knowledge of anatomy, functional movement and breathwork. If you just like to look at yourself in the large mirrors at the gym, please don’t apply.
• Experience in teaching small groups. This means less than 10 people in a class.
• Ability to think on your toes. Understand that quickly means QUICKLY— you won’t have time to google it!
• Eat pressure and high-intensity situations for breakfast.
• Ability to work within a team atmosphere. At no point will you be allowed to be a Lone Ranger. • Someone with former stand up comedy experience. (We like to have a good laugh and stay entertained.)
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING HERE?
• Work directly with youth and adults to help them achieve their fitness goals.
• Encourage membership sales of every person that walks through the door.
• Be able to do necessary administrative tasks. Check clients into your class. Run a timer. Bring the (non-explicit) heat with your playlists. We all have to do ’em; make sure you can do them accurately.
• Of course, actually coach and/or teach yoga. You may have open/close the studio, wipe down equipment, check someone out for a water or sweat towel, or collect payment for private lessons. Can you do these things with excellence? If this describes you, we want your résumé!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org